Tuesday 13 November 2012

Scenics - New Hedging

For my existing hedging I have got some Merit plastic hedges, and some made from Woodland Scenics foliage clumps stuck to cardboard. These are getting a bit tired so I had a tryout on some half round wood moulding to check on concept - I'll be adding some bits of Woodland Scenics tree armatures to give some interspersed bushy height
 My first trial sections of new hedging, with different size figs (1/72 WWII, 28mm, 40mm), the wood is just painted a sort of grass green colour and the foliage clumps stuck on top.
A more ground level shot, hedges are a bit low for the 40mm in places - but OK for gaming.
So now I'll get into full production, will have about 25 6inch lengths when I'm finished.

3 comments:

Bluebear Jeff said...

The hedges look good . . . and I like the bases being the ground color . . . it helps a lot.


-- Jeff

littlejohn said...

I'm off to the DIY tomorrow to get some half round strips!

PaintPig said...

Bally good idea Tidders, you have certainly been busy.