Saturday 15 August 2009

40mm: Saxe-Jarlsberg Dragoons

Some more to add to my growing collection of 40mm figs. These are for the forces of Saxe-Jarlsberg (Monrovia's ally) who is currently involved in a border dispute with the Kingdom of Wittenberg.

The first squadron of the 1st regiment of Saxe-Jarlsberg dragoons (I've another squadron to add yet - some more casting to do), they are out on patrol with a couple of civilian scouts..

A closer looks at the dragoons ...

and the scouts ...

[figs: Dragoons - Irregular Miniatures austrian dragoons on horses cast from Creartec moulds; Scouts - converted Irregular Miniatures]

4 comments:

johnpreece said...

Attractive looking figures. And, if I may say so, very well painted.

I think that with toy soldier style what you leave of is as important as what goes on. Just the right amount of detail to my eye.
John

WSTKS-FM Worldwide said...

Agreed! Gazing at them kind of makes me wish (wistfully) that I had opted for 40mm instead of 25/30mm myself.

Best Regards,

Stokes

Fitz-Badger said...

Nice work, nice minis!

Bluebear Jeff said...

I'm impressed with the look of these Irregulars . . . or is it just your painting that makes them look so good?


-- Jeff